The City of Oxford is accepting applications for the
position of Refuse Collection Worker.
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations
at a level commonly associated with the completion of high school or
- Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles
relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the
completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for
one to two years.
- Must have a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Georgia, with a 3-year clean record.
Top candidates will possess the following knowledge and skills
experience at a minimum:
- Knowledge of safety procedures pertaining to public works
- Knowledge of the geographic layout of the city, including
- Knowledge of yard waste and debris collection procedures.
- Skill in operating the yard debris pickup equipment such as
a chipper and leaf vacuum.
- Skill in verbal communication.
Entry salary for this position is $25,391.30. Actual salary
will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
For a complete list of job responsibilities and application, see below or contact Jody Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed job applications may be dropped off in person or
Oxford City Hall
Attn: Jody Reid
110 West Clark Street
Oxford, GA 30054
Resumes submitted without completed applications
will not be considered. Applications will be accepted through Friday, June 19,
Equipment Operator - Collection Worker Job Description
Application For Employment